Social Jersey will be holding its inaugural conference in St Helier and I’ve been asked to speak at the event. Katherine Salt from Marketing my, one of the top social media marketing experts in Jersey will open and close the day, and we’ve pulled together a great line up. Take a look at the agenda..
10:00 – 10:45: The Business Value Of Social Media – Eileen Brown
• Social media is not a fad, is your business ready for this new transparency?
• Identifying industry best practice and how to implement it for your business
• Creating demand and generating buzz using social media technologies
10:45 – 11:30: How Search And Social Media Work Best Together – Judith Lewis
• How does social media affect your search rankings?
• Can social media be used to rank even higher?
• Can social media hurt your search work?
• What happens if it all goes wrong – how bad can it really get?
11:30 – 11:45: Coffee Break
11:45 – 12:30: Strategic Integration Of Social Media In Your Business – Katherine Salt
• Making social media work with existing marketing activity
• Winning over decision makers
• Picking the right platforms to meet your objectives
• Internal adoption from customer service to sales
12:30 – 13:30: Networking Lunch
13:30 – 14:15: Crisis, What Crisis? Eileen Brown
• PR Disasters and how to avoid them
• Crisis management frameworks
• Planning for PR emergencies
14:15-15:00: The Secret Of Search – How To Market Your Business Online – Judith Lewis
• How does Google work?
• What do all these updates really mean and what are the chances of it affecting my business?
• Can an SEO really guarantee me top rankings?
• In search, how do I know when someone is telling the truth?
• How much of search is hidden and is it really as difficult as everyone makes it out to be?
15:00 – 15:15: Coffee Break
15:15 – 16:00: How To Know When You Are Winning: The Cost And Return On Social Media – Katherine Salt
• Selecting your success metrics
• Identifying your return on investment
• Balancing long term value with need for immediate results
16:00 – 16:30: Partner Panel
16:30 – 16:45: Wrap Up And Close
17:00 – 18:30: Networking In The Bar
The venue is lovely too. The conference is being held at the Royal Yacht and there are some great deals on room rates for conference attendees so you can extend your trip and have a long weekend on the island
Reserve your place at Social Jersey here and be part of the Social Jersey experience – and find out the tools to enable your business needs to succeed socially too.
It will be great to see the buzz there…
Eileen is a social media consultant and author of Working The Crowd: Social Media Marketing for Business. Contact her to find out how she can help your business extend its reach.