I love this post from Pam. Social Media tips from Dr. Seuss. I love it when folks creatively link daft things like Dr. Seuss into Internet and PCs – like this ancient old classic poem that I first came across in 1996! I’ll leave you to read her whole post – but these are the ones I particularly liked… with my own comments underneath
1. “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
It’s all about Authenticity
7. “A person’s a person, no matter how small.”
Engage with your followers properly and, in time they will become your friends
8. “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.”
There’s a wealth of information out there – if you know where to look
9. “We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”
We’re all unique – and may be a little bit odd to someone else – but that’s what makes us individual
11. “From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere!”
There’s a lot of things to make you smile out there. Start with LOLcats …
15. “How did it get so late so soon?”
I’m sure that engaging in social media eats time. I must be more disciplined!
Great post I love reading new and innovative ways to look at Social media – and this one is just fab.