I’ve been sent a mail about how TechNet has been organised to make it much more easy to navigate the site. I’ve had a browse during today and I’m impressed. here are some of the features:
TechNet Indexes have been placed onto http://microsoft.com/technet/index. There is even a fly out under TechNet programs -> Subscriptions on http://www.microsoft.com/technet/abouttn/subscriptions/default.mspx for easy navigation. The September shipment has an offline version of the indexes and a flyer pointing to the new Indexes.
Now you can:
- More easily search for product sthat are in the subscription and locate which disc they are on.
- Full Text Search
- Search products by disc #
- Search across SKU part numbers
- Query for a list of discs that they receive each month.
- Choose your subscription level, media type, Language pack and Shipment Date
- Create a list by entering SKU part number.
It’s certainly worth looking at – especially if you’re looking for that particular document and have no idea where the heck it is…..