I’ve been asked about this twice this week, so I thought it was worth a blog entry.
How do you move public folders to another Administrative group? Well firstly you need a Public folders container
To create a Public Folders container and move a Top level hierarchy to it:
1. Open the Exchange System Manager snap-in.
2. Click to select the new Administrative Group.
3. Right-click the Administrative Group, click New, and then click Public Folders Container.
4. Navigate to the public folder tree that you want to move.
5. Drag the public folder tree to the Public Folders container that you created in step 3.