It analyses tweets from the last month or so, groups them and creates a cloud – a bit like a word cloud. Clicking on a bubble brings up all the Tweets that refer to that word. It sort of groups people I talk to around the topics I talk to them about too. Well loosely anyway.
*** It doesn’t work on IE though – you need Firefox, Chrome or Opera to render the infographic…
Eileen Brown is the CEO at Amastra and Author of Working The Crowd: Social Media Marketing for Business. She also writes the Social Business column for ZDNet.
Amastra energises your social media strategy: to connect with your customers, identify influencers and gain advocates for your brand.
We work with you to enhance collaboration in the workplace and make your business social.
We help you implement social tools that change the way you connect and work.
We transform social engagement, improving satisfaction and perception about your brand.
We forge your vibrant community, amplify your message and improve the quality of your connection to your customers.
We develop your social strategy, customer reach and online branding.
We enhance communication and connections across workgroups in your organisation.
If you are losing opportunities as you do not have an effective engagement framework, crisis plan or social media strategy, call us. Amastra can help you change the way you connect.
Get your social media strategy right. First time.
Get in touch:
Book: Working the Crowd: Social Media Marketing for Business
Subscribe to our Newsletter. Sign up here:
URL’s personal… on Google + may charge you for yo… John Breakwell on Why I hate Internet cooki… Tony on Sex, Tattoos and iPhone a… eileenb on Why I hate Internet cooki… Rafal Lukawiecki on Why I hate Internet cooki…
Search my previous blog entries
- RT @BBCClick: Awesome Physics Teacher Dan Burns Explains Gravity In A Way Anyone Can Understand (VIDEO) bbc.in/1aBYMNf - this is pr… 1 hour ago
- RT @AB14Medic: Wind turbine bursts into flames during #scotstorm http://t.co/6i443FF4 5 hours ago
- RT @janehamerton: Christ I've just heard @eileenb wolf whistle to bring 25 business students to order @suffolkone http://t.co/7324fZy0LD 1 day ago
- RT @jboye: Social business consultant and advisor @eileenb will share her unique insights at #jboye14 philadelphia14.jboye.com/speaker/eileen… 2 days ago
- RT @kathryNawrockyi: 81% of women in UK fear having children will harm their career: early findings from @OpportunityNow1's #project2840 ht… 2 days ago
Blog Branding Business Collaboration Community Design Events Exchange Facebook Fun Inspiration Internet Leadership Management Marketing Mobile Off topic Online Brand Privacy Self Development Social Business Social Commerce Social Media Social Networking Strategy Technology Twitter Uncategorized Whimsy women in Technology
Site infoEileen's Social Technology
The Andreas04 Theme.