Are you starting up in business?
well you might need a new logo. Useful infographic about what type of logo you might have…
Thanks to the Watermark blog…
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Eileen Brown is the CEO at Amastra and Author of Working The Crowd: Social Media Marketing for Business. She also writes the Social Business column for ZDNet.
Amastra energises your social media strategy: to connect with your customers, identify influencers and gain advocates for your brand.
We work with you to enhance collaboration in the workplace and make your business social.
We help you implement social tools that change the way you connect and work.
We transform social engagement, improving satisfaction and perception about your brand.
We forge your vibrant community, amplify your message and improve the quality of your connection to your customers.
We develop your social strategy, customer reach and online branding.
We enhance communication and connections across workgroups in your organisation.
If you are losing opportunities as you do not have an effective engagement framework, crisis plan or social media strategy, call us. Amastra can help you change the way you connect.
Get your social media strategy right. First time.
Get in touch:
Book: Working the Crowd: Social Media Marketing for Business
Subscribe to our Newsletter. Sign up here:
- Tumblr user shames naked boy pic by contacting his Mum on Facebook
- Microsoft releases global survey results on ‘Enterprise social’ adoption
- Yahoo back on the up after Tumblr acquisition and Flickr revamp
- Automatic hashtags in Google+ Good or bad?
- Are you being ‘used’ for your connections on LinkedIn?
Are you being… on LinkedIn moves closer to becom… LinkedIn moves close… on LinkedIn moves closer to becom… LinkedIn moves close… on How to use LinkedIn for CRM: N… Techiebird on Your Facebook status is not as… segmation on Your Facebook status is not as…
Search my previous blog entries
- Wondering if Microsoft has had influence over #Corrie props department.. There are a fair few Windows Phones on The Street :-) 1 day ago
- RT @bobsfoodblog: All lovers of cheese pause to listen Set your irons to one side as you weep Denhay's gone, almost forgotten Memories fade… 1 day ago
- RT @bobsfoodblog: Vintage lunch warm in high summer twenty-four months, aging well, Always the longest to linger On tongues with long stori… 1 day ago
- RT @bobsfoodblog: 16-month-old cut in springtime Fondly tells of dry Autumn days Dusty haylofts clumsy young lovers Set in stone lost in ti… 1 day ago
- RT @bobsfoodblog: Thirteen-month-aging to savour Green-grass drunk neath May’s timid sun primroses cowslips rosebud eager clotted cream -… 1 day ago
Blog Branding Business Collaboration Community Design Events Exchange Facebook Fun Inspiration Internet Leadership Management Marketing Mobile Off topic Online Brand Privacy Self Development Social Business Social Commerce Social Media Social Networking Strategy Technology Twitter Uncategorized Whimsy women in Technology