Are you starting up in business?
well you might need a new logo. Useful infographic about what type of logo you might have…
Thanks to the Watermark blog…
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Eileen Brown is the CEO at Amastra and Author of Working The Crowd: Social Media Marketing for Business. She also writes the Social Business column for ZDNet.
Amastra energises your social media strategy: to connect with your customers, identify influencers and gain advocates for your brand.
We work with you to enhance collaboration in the workplace and make your business social.
We help you implement social tools that change the way you connect and work.
We transform social engagement, improving satisfaction and perception about your brand.
We forge your vibrant community, amplify your message and improve the quality of your connection to your customers.
We develop your social strategy, customer reach and online branding.
We enhance communication and connections across workgroups in your organisation.
If you are losing opportunities as you do not have an effective engagement framework, crisis plan or social media strategy, call us. Amastra can help you change the way you connect.
Get your social media strategy right. First time.
Get in touch:
Book: Working the Crowd: Social Media Marketing for Business
Subscribe to our Newsletter. Sign up here:
URL’s personal… on Google + may charge you for yo… John Breakwell on Why I hate Internet cooki… Tony on Sex, Tattoos and iPhone a… eileenb on Why I hate Internet cooki… Rafal Lukawiecki on Why I hate Internet cooki…
Search my previous blog entries
- What east London could have looked like if Thames Barrier was not closed - Wharf wharf.co.uk/2013/12/what-e… via @the_wharf 2 days ago
- RT @bryanglick: When famous people die we're often inundated with hyperbole. With Mandela, no hyperbole can convey his achievements- a true… 2 days ago
- RT @suffolkclean: @WiREUK @SmallBizSatUK @maryportas #cashmobSFK #cashmobs coming to #Ipswich Sat 7/12 11am. facebook.com/cashmobsuffolk pls RT 2 days ago
- RT @janehamerton: RT @Wildinsuffolk: @maryportas Suffolk is just launching a community Cashmob for local shops too. facebook.com/CashMobSuffolk… 2 days ago
- RT @LaughingSquid: A Very Informative Basic Wine Guide By Wine Folly laughingsquid.com/a-very-informa… 3 days ago
Blog Branding Business Collaboration Community Design Events Exchange Facebook Fun Inspiration Internet Leadership Management Marketing Mobile Off topic Online Brand Privacy Self Development Social Business Social Commerce Social Media Social Networking Strategy Technology Twitter Uncategorized Whimsy women in Technology
Site infoEileen's Social Technology
The Andreas04 Theme.